Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Tubing with Olympic Dreams

Today we set off for the Tube Park. After taking a scenic hike to get up to it, we grabbed tubes and quickly became pros. I'm pretty sure we qualified for the Olympics. That's a sport, right?




Posing at the top of the runs

After tubing, we went to the Winter Olympics information station in Whistler Village for some photo ops. The guys have already been skiing on the Men's downhill and I checked out the Women's downhill on Monday.

The Gold went to me, Kim got the Bronze and Kristi won the Silver
Check out America's new Bobsled team!

Just a pretty view from a bridge on our walk back to the house.

2 comments:

Writinggal said...

Tubing looks fun! I have two picture requests:

1. Outside of condo
2. Your new boots

Thea said...

I'll try to work that in tomorrow's post! I love that you're sending requests. :)