Friday, January 30, 2009

Last Day for Skiing

Today was my last day to ski. I hit the mountain early but icy conditions convinced me to end by lunch. I turned in my skis and met the girls for lunch. We spent the rest of the afternoon shopping in Whistler Village. It started raining/sleeting this afternoon so I was glad that I was already down from the mountain.

Riding up the lift

The sun coming up over the mountain
And by popular request (well, one request by Elsa), below you will see the place we are staying. The Rockenbachs have a timeshare at Club Intrawest. You can also check out Kristi's blog for more pictures from our trip! There is a link to it at the top on my page (Rockenbach, Texas).
And these are my new boots I got for the trip. I love love love them. They keep my toes all warm and cozy...and dry! I've got to come up with ways to incorporate them into my Dallas wardrobe. Oh, and my jeans look a little snug because I've got some layers on under them. It causes everything to bunch all up.

Here are some shots from last night's dinner at Sushi-Ya. Kim and I shared so warm saki and had some Kirin. Kristi sampled the saki but was not tempted to join us. You'll also see my yummy dinner below the drinks and Kristi and I toasting.


Tonight we're heading out for Italian. It's Micah, Kim and Bryan's last night. They fly home in the morning while the Rockenbachs and I are here thru Sunday. I think I'm going to check out snowshoeing tomorrow!

No comments: